“To meet our client’s goals and objectives it is important to have an in-depth understanding of the customer’s requirements and expectations. It is our goal to become a team member, adding value by bringing our experience and commitment to your project”.
R&R Wolf’s pre-construction services provide a formal approach for assisting our clients in developing scope, cost, and schedule to execute their capital projects. These services are client-specific and are tailored to meet the requirements of the project.
This service involves performing preliminary project planning with the client that focus on:
- Goals & Objectives
- Project Scope
- Design / Constructability Review
- Risk Analysis
- Project Schedule
Upon completion of preconstruction, the client will be presented with the project scope, preliminary design deliverables (drawings, sketches, specs., etc.), a detailed cost estimate, an integrated project schedule, and an execution plan.
R&R Wolf’s construction management team is aimed at meeting a client’s requirement to produce a functionally and financially viable project. We will oversee the entire project on behalf of the owner. Our team will expertly oversee all phases of your project from concept to completion.
- Interfacing with design architect
- Estimating and scheduling
- Obtaining permits and approvals
- Site Logistics, Safety & Work Plan
- Hiring and managing subcontractors
- Project Management
- Site Supervision
- Material procurement
- Value engineering
- Coordinate daily work with owner’s schedule
- Project Closeout
Design - Build
As a Design-Build construction company, R&R Wolf’s construction process uses the strengths of single-source planning, design, and construction expertise to bring more accountability, control, and value to your project. It’s about working together for a common goal and building with a purpose.
Design-Build has become a preferred alternative to the traditional design-bid-build process. It keeps surprises out of your projects and ensures minimal risk and maximum efficiency.
The benefits of working with a single-source design-build construction company like R&R Wolf is a great way to ensure that your project not only gets done, but also gets done right.
- Single Source / Single Contract
- Guaranteed Maximum Price
- Open Book Policy
- Greater Time Efficiencies
- Shared Cost Savings
- Faster Delivery
- Better Quality
- Reduced Risk
R&R Wolf’s record of success on program management assignments has been built by the dedicated teams we assemble at the beginning of a program or project. Our approach keeps this same team involved throughout the project so that there is a deep understanding of the client’s goals and project delivery preferences.
Working side-by-side with the owner and the design team, RRW develops integrated plans for coordination, management of budgets and schedules to coordinate the worksite for the most efficient use of resources.
- Single point of management throughout the entire design and construction process
- Assisting with selection of design, engineering, testing and inspection professionals
- Maximizing front-end planning to expedite the construction process
- Serving as an extension of our clients’ existing staff
- Establishing and managing budget and schedule
- Providing value engineering input and cost analysis
- Preparing bid packages and managing the bid process
- Establishing and maintaining quality control standards
- Project reporting
“We went from not even having a complete concept of what we wanted to a workplace that has visitors not believing they are are in the same building…R&R Wolf Construction is the real deal soup to nuts! We cannot recommend your company highly enough and welcome you to bring in any prospective customer to see your work first hand…”
Have Any Questions