WHAT WE DO
R&R Wolf will develop a custom process tailored to each specific project to determine the best plan of action that meets the building code requirements, available resources, budget, safety regulations, site conditions, and proven building methods. We utilize a relational project culture while working with clients when developing scope, cost, and schedule to execute their capital projects. We set clear expectations at the project’s onset and prioritize exceptional communication to ensure total team alignment. Our managers leverage their expertise by providing critical input on construction methods, materials, and pricing.
Our pre-construction services focus on performing preliminary project planning that include the following:
- Goals & Objectives
- Project Scope
- Design / Constructability Review
- Risk Analysis
- Project Schedule
Upon completion of preconstruction, the client will be presented with the project scope, preliminary design deliverables (drawings, sketches, specs., etc.), a detailed cost estimate, an integrated project schedule, and an execution plan.
From planning to procuring the necessary resources, we understand the complexity and challenges involved in each project. Our dedicated managers expertly oversee all phases of your project and provide cost-effective solutions to keep projects moving smoothly.
Our Construction Management offers a suite of services, including:
- Interfacing with the design architect
- Estimating and scheduling
- Obtaining permits and approvals
- Site Logistics, Safety & Work Plan
- Hiring and managing subcontractors
- Project Management
- Site Supervision
- Material procurement
- Value engineering
- Coordinate daily work with the owner’s schedule
- Project Closeout
Our design management process uses single-source planning, design, and construction expertise to bring more accountability, control, and value to your project. We use a collaborative approach to achieve a shared goal and build with a purpose.
Design-Build has become a preferred alternative to the traditional design-bid-build process. According to a DBIA study, 76% of owners reported an excellent experience with design-build project execution, with results showing that involving a construction team early in the process leads to better results than the traditional approach.
Our design management services offer clients a suite of benefits, including:
- Single Source / Single Contract
- Guaranteed Maximum Price
- Open Book Policy
- Greater Time Efficiencies
- Shared Cost Savings
- Faster Delivery
- Better Quality
- Reduced Risk
R&R Wolf’s dedicated management team works closely with clients during the initial project stages, working together to develop integrated plans for coordination, budget management, and schedules to coordinate the worksite for the most efficient use of resources. Our approach consistently uses the same key teams throughout the project lifespan who deeply understand the client’s goals and project delivery preferences.
We manage all aspects of commercial construction projects to deliver predictable and desirable outcomes. Our project management services include:
- Single point of management throughout the entire design and construction process
- Assisting with the selection of design, engineering, testing, and inspection professionals
- Maximizing front-end planning to expedite the construction process
Serving as an extension of our client’s existing staff
- Establishing and managing budget and schedule
- Providing value engineering input and cost analysis
- Preparing bid packages and managing the bid process
- Establishing and maintaining quality control standards
- Project reporting